"Oh Pun!" says...uh, me.

[This space reserved for something creative. It may be awhile.]

December 12, 2006

An unused blog

This is the main reason I was hesitant to start a blog - I wouldn't be motivated to write something regularly, and what I did post would be much less interesting and of lower quality than others'. Recently, however, I decided that I would just post. No one really reads this anyway, so why should it matter whether it's any good? With that amazing build-up, here's the reason I am posting today:

I was pulled over by an undercover policeman on Friday on my way to work for "improper use of horn". Warning, no ticket. I'm obviously a serious criminal who deserves incarceration, however, as the last time I was pulled over (approximately four years ago) it was for windows that were tinted too darkly. How, I ask you, is it possible for me to maintain my unbelievably cool image in a 1997 Honda Accord without darkly tinted windows?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:42 PM, December 12, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yes, you really need to start posting. There's nothing so trivial that it can't be poked fun of. (Like that last sentence, for example).

    I'm enjoying the new Bryson book and re-living parts of my childhood with every page. Thanks!

    By the way, though the ride up the earth sphere at Epcot stopped a half-dozen times, wasting about ten minutes this morning, nothing there was so egregious so as to garner another six free passes. I suppose that's good...or bad....hmmmm. By the way, MK made us walk from the parking lot, fearing the repeat of a previous Disney incident. I say, if your going to drive people, ya gotta know when to stop.

     
  • At 6:15 PM, December 21, 2006, Blogger Merge Divide said…

    What the hell were you honking at? And how?

     
  • At 7:16 PM, December 27, 2006, Blogger Dagrims said…

    A car in front of me was making a right turn at a green light, at about 0.5 MPH. I was admittedly in a rush to get to work and kept my hand on the horn a half second or so longer than necessary, which I felt was a better idea than flipping the bird or cursing. Apparently not.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home